"Sorry, we are not able to process your request. Please try again later" when I try to link my bank

Alex722
Contributor
Contributor

I keep getting the pop-up "Sorry, we are not able to process your request. Please try again later" whenever I try to link my bank account to my PayPal account. When I first linked my bank account, it worked fine. Then it randomly un-linked it and now I can't get it to link again. I made sure to input all my info in correctly but it keeps failing. I saw some other post similar to this saying that you would've received an e-mail about a deposit failure but I never got one. Would it be easier to delete my account and create a new one? Or is there a way to fix this? 

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Madhu4473
New Community Member
U entered wrong amount which paypal used to verify your bank account There is solution that go to message center and chat with agent and tell him to unlock your bank account and case solved
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Ayesha

Hello @Alex722,

Welcome to the PayPal Community Forum and thank you for the post.

Thank you for the response @Madhu4473. I am sorry to know that you're unable to add a bank account to your PayPal account. Our security program considers a variety of factors at each transaction/activity to keep you safe. Any activity of adding a card/bank can often be blocked or declined if we detect any unusual or suspicious activity or not safe for your account in the future. In this case, I would recommend you clearing cache and cookies or try using a different browser to add a card after a couple of hours, here's the article. If you still have difficulties linking to a bank, kindly reach out to our customer support team as told by @Madhu4473 through the option available on the out website so that our advisors can help you accordingly.

I hope this helps.

Ayesha

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.