pay in 4 isn't an option for me with home depot

cyberlynx
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, Pay in four doesn't come up as a payment option when I'm buying something from the home depot, is anyone else having this problem? It worked for me one time now it wont come up anymore, thanks for listening!

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Meghan

Hello @cyberlynx

Thanks for stopping by the Community! 

I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble with a Home Depot purchase. Since you've used Pay in 4 with this merchant in the past, it sounds like our internal security system might be blocking this payment method. Our internal security system reviews every transaction attempt. If there is a higher risk than normal, it can limit what payment methods that are available for the transaction. To help with this, I always recommend logging in from a consistent device with your location services turned on. 

I hope this helps! 

- Meghan

If you found this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution. While browsing, feel free to reply if you see a question you know the answer to. Our Community Users make the PayPal Community Forum! 
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.