my bank account could be connected to the paypal.

Wepi
Contributor
Contributor

In 2020, the founder of the company opened an account in Paypal. And the bank account was registered to the director. The founder and director are different people. The founder visited PayPal to connect the company's bank account to PayPal. Everything was connected, the money was transferred. 2 days later, a message comes that the money was returned. 1 year has passed, the founder became a director. I am a director now and I am trying to reconnect my bank account to PayPal. knocks out the error "We're sorry. We're not able to process your request right now. Please try again later."
I contacted the PayPal administrator. I was told that the security system does not allow my bank account to pass through and now I cannot connect my bank account to PayPal. Can you advise me what to do so that my bank account can be connected to PayPal?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_JonK

Hello @Wepi,

Welcome to the PayPal Community! I'm sorry to hear you're running into issues with your bank. After a bit of research, it looks like you would only be able to add a bank account from the United States. I'd recommend researching what US banks are available in your area to use on PayPal. 

Good luck!!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.