i want to pay my Negative balance

Nsridista2
New Community Member

i want to pay my Negative balance but they closed my account and I try to call 00 4[Removed. Phone #s not permitted]but the call ended before they solve my problem because i didn't have enough credit, so is there any other solution to open it and pay? cause call from egypt is too expensive and i can't make it

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Ayesha

Hello @Nsridista2,

Welcome to PayPal Community Forum and thank you for posting!

I am sorry to know about the negative balance on the account and I know how important it is to have your account running smoothly. Here's the help center article to know more about adding funds to your PayPal account. If your account is locked due to negative balance then you will have to reach out to us through the available contact options on our website for further assistance. Support is also available through Facebook private messages or Twitter direct messages.

I hope this information helps,

Ayesha

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.