i try Activating my Card but is saying i need a 4 digit code

MSA964

its saying We're sorry. We're not able to process your request right now. Please try again later. I Look at the Help section i Have the Proper Billing Addess this is the only card i have on my account and its the only account i have. this all happen after i was hack a couple of months ago and i remove my card from the site if it helps at all

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Bindu

Hello @MSA964,

Welcome to our community page and thank you for your post!

Sorry to know that you're unable to confirm your card. Unfortunately, there are some cards that aren't compatible for use with PayPal. This may include most online or virtual cards. You can find the possible reasons for the card decline here : Why can't I add my credit or debit card to my PayPal account

Please try clearing cache/cookies and also try using a different browser/device to see if this works or try to add a different card. Once you get your card linked to your PayPal account, you need to confirm the same by entering the 4- digit code. More information about confirming your card can be found here

I hope this information helps!

Bindu

If you feel this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.