magalonaroseann
Contributor
Contributor
Add or withdraw money
Login to Me Too
15 REPLIES 15

PayPal_Ayesha

Hello @magalonaroseann,

Welcome to the PayPal Community forum and thank you got posting here!

I will be glad to help you with the details in regard to Gcash. Through Gcash, you should be able to transact easily . Before you proceed, please download the GCash app from the Google Play Store for Android devices or the App Store for iOS devices and register, create and have your personal and contact details verified. Please note that all the information on your Gcash account and PayPal account should match such as name, address, contact details, etc to avoid discrepancies. If you face any issues while registering or verifying, kindly reach out to the Gcash team for further assistance. Here's the help center article with all the related to Gcash. Once your Gcash account is verified and linked with your PayPal account, you can go ahead and process your transactions without hassle.

I hope this helps,

Ayesha

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

juncarmi01
New Community Member

link gcash to paypal

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@juncarmi01 

https://www.gcash.com/

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Teresagarcia
New Community Member

Add or wedraw money

Login to Me Too

Ryancasis
Contributor
Contributor
To receive repayment money wallet account number for remittance gcash
Login to Me Too

PayPal_JonK

Hello @Ryancasis and @Teresagarcia

Welcome to the PayPal Community! Are you trying to link your PayPal and GCash accounts? If so, here are a few resources you may find useful: 

How do I link my PayPal to GCash?

Getting Started with GCash

I hope those help!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

macapinlac28
Contributor
Contributor

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@macapinlac28 

What about it?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Ren_Ask
Contributor
Contributor

My GCash account was successfully linked to my PayPal, it also informed me that I have no more withdrawal limits, so I regularly cash in, but after trying to cash in a big one again, it started denying me. So I removed and relinked it repeatedly, and got multiple pre-approved, but after every try to withdraw, I kept getting the "Sorry..." of GCash, denying my request to cash in. Then it came to a point where my linking request is denied automatically. I even changed my gcash email account and details to match exactly. But even so, it still doesn't work the way it used to. I've been doing bank transfers, but the extra fees after paying the large conversion fees of PayPal, is starting to hurt, a lot. So I was hoping to fix this. I need help, is there anyone I can talk to in customer service to assist me on this matter? Thank you. -R

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.