display all including balance no longer shows balance

hotwired
Contributor
Contributor

I have sent Paypal 15+ messages over a year and have not received a single response re this issue. (This seems to be the case for nearly every large company now. "Due to COVID, all customer service has been permanently discountinued). Now that I'm done my cynical rant, here's the issue: When I log in I have a choice on what to "display". I am old fashioned and like the old "checkbook register" type display where you see debits, credits and running balance after each transaction. Paypal offers this choice BUT the balance does NOT show up, even when selecting "Activity (including balance and fees). NO BALANCE is shown so I literally have to take out a calculator if the ending balance is different than my Quickbooks balance for example. Does anyone else miss this and more importantly, have you found a way to resolve it?

Thanks all!

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

BudgetCruncher
Contributor
Contributor

Paypal statements are a joke!  PLEASE FIX THIS PAYPAL!!!! This is an unethical tactic to mess people up and owe money for not being able to clearly see our balances. This should be a fraudulent act on Paypal's part!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.