credit card

Tori24
Contributor
Contributor

Hi my card has been declined . can't link my card. why? I want to link my card and shop online. how can i do this?

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Tori24 

Is it a credit visa required in your country?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Tori24
Contributor
Contributor
Yes it’ s visa card
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Ayesha

Hello @Tori24,

Thank you for the post and welcome to PayPal Community Forum! Thank you @kernowlass.

I am sorry to know that you're unable to link your Visa card. Our security program considers a variety of factors at each transaction/activity to keep you safe. Any activity of adding card/bank can often be blocked or declined if we detect any unusual or suspicious activity or not safe for your account in the future. In this case, I would recommend you to try again later. If the issue persists, kindly reach out to our customer support team through the contact options available on our website so that advisors can help you further. 

I hope this helps.

Ayesha

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.