changed name on bank account and now can't relink it to paypal

Caejones
New Community Member

I changed my name with metrobank and my bank account got removed from my paypal (although I updated my card details on here, I didn't notice that according to paypal my bank account had been "terminated" until after I'd made a transaction), and now I am unable to relink the bank account to my account as it has said "We're sorry, we're not able to process your request right now. Please try again later." every time I have tried across multiple devices for the last few days. This is a problem as due to not knowing my bank had been unlinked I now have an overdraft on my paypal account and no way to fix it. Does anyone know what may be causing this or how to solve it?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_JonK

Hello @Caejones,

Welcome to the PayPal Community! I'm sorry to hear you're running into some issues adding your bank. I was able to dig up the following Help Center article that might lend some assistance: Why can't I add a bank account to my PayPal account?

I hope that helps!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.