cant link paypal account to google play (error OR-PPLEH-16)

PrecureHunter
Contributor
Contributor

im getting this error when trying to link my two accounts

in my phone, i get this error, and in browser i only get the option to add a credit card to my paypal account (which i dont have, ive only used paypal while adding dollars without a credit card)

is this the problem? do i need to have a credit card added to be able to link my two accounts?

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

PayPal_Michael

Hello, PrecureHunter. Welcome to the PayPal Community!

In order to best determine if you're able to add your PayPal account as a funding method on Google Pay, it's necessary to ask you to call Customer Service. Some of the requirements involved include a confirmed email address and a confirmed phone number on your PayPal account. You can check on those things by logging on and reviewing your Profile.

However, other requirements would need to be checked by a Representative, and it may be necessary to update settings in your account. Also, while PayPal has been adding the ability to link PayPal and Google Pay accounts, it's possible this feature has not yet been rolled out to customers in Chile. The best approach is to call the Customer Service Center in your region and speak with a Representative.

To see the phone number for the Center in your region, please log on to your PayPal account, click Contact Us at the bottom of the page, and then click Call Us. I hope this is helpful. Thanks for your patience during this time.

Sincerely,

Michael

PayPal_Michael

Login to Me Too

Byfrank64
New Community Member

i have same problem when i gonna bought something i can't because that error says this option don't disponible for your country.

plis i need help.

Login to Me Too

Nischal9900
New Community Member
I want to login with playpoints but error
Login to Me Too

sabme
New Community Member
i cant link my paypal to goole pay
Login to Me Too

Karmatamng
Contributor
Contributor
I want to add PayPal account in google play store but I can't login when I try [OR-PPLEH-16]er
Login to Me Too

Mahedi3
Contributor
Contributor
I can't link my PayPal in Google play store account
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.