can't find chase bank

demobone
New Community Member

I can't find chase bank when they ask to "add a bank"? Am I missing something. I went through the help texting and entered account and routing but received no deposits like they said I would. confused as to how chase is not searchable by chase or jp morgan chase

Login to Me Too
69 REPLIES 69

1CAmc1
New Community Member

You can't even go that far. on PayPal system, Chase does not exist, not letting me to input manually to get small deposits. need help ASAP please. 

Login to Me Too

PayPal_RachelK

Hi @1CAmc1,

Welcome to the community and thank you for your post. 

I do understand your frustration with this. We are aware of this issue, and our teams are working hard to get this resolved as soon as possible. Please allow for 72 hours to pass, and try again. I do apologize for any inconvenience this is causing. 

Thank you!

- Rachel 

Login to Me Too

SL41
New Community Member

How is this still an issue? The original post was created over a month ago. You still cannot add Chase Bank.

Login to Me Too

AlainaA
Contributor
Contributor

It is still not showing up. Been forever. please fix this

Login to Me Too

Rish_TX
Contributor
Contributor
Clearly a ton of people have had this issue for months now. It's also been more than 72 hours since your response- what is the resolution here? How are we supposed to make payments??
Login to Me Too

UnderARock

@PayPal_RachelK 

Still an issue we've had for over a week here.

Cant add Chase bank to 1-3 day no fee option on Mobile app.
Edit: Is this 72 hour wait like, we have to wait 1-3 days before we click the 1-3 day option to add chase?

P.S. I apologize for double post-ish, forgot to add @ 

Login to Me Too

GriffinW
Contributor
Contributor

@PayPal_RachelK I have this same issue and it is still happening. 72 hours??!! There are posts here going back to March 2022 (and at least one in 2019!), and still the problem exists. When is this going to be fixed??!! I had to pay a significant fee to pay back a family member because I couldn't use my bank account.

Login to Me Too

DaveBonin
January 2023 .. still a issue!
Login to Me Too

JMR2025
New Community Member

I am having issues finding and linking Chase Bank. Why is this issue happening?

Login to Me Too

francebrunel
New Community Member

I haven't received the small deposits from PayPal so can't confirm my Chase account or use PayPal. Can you help?!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.