Your card was declined by the issuing bank
So I got a new visa card with around 15-20 dollars on it and when I try to confirm my card it says "Your card was declined by the issuing bank. Please try a different card or contact your card issuer with questions." please help!
Is it a prepaid card? You need to register the card with your name and mailing address that matches your PayPal account.
Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Hello @Hosam_Elsaied and everyone!
Welcome to the PayPal Community! I'm sorry to hear you've run into some issues adding a card to your PayPal account. If the card has been declined by your bank, normally we recommend reaching out to your bank to see what the issue may be. However, here's a Help Center article you may find useful: Why can't I add my credit or debit card to my PayPal account?
- Jon K
If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Haven't Found your Answer?
It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.
- Bank transfer declined. in Transactions
- Tried to send money to Maybank Malaysia, it rejected and the refund is less with no reason in Transactions
- Payment Declined but Authorization still attempted, showing as pending in Security and Fraud
- Issue to Link Bank Account in Wallet
- CANT LINK MY CARD'S AND EVEN MY DOLLAR CARD in Wallet