Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your card was declined by the issuing bank

Options
RobertBA63
Contributor
Posted on

So I got a new visa card with around 15-20 dollars on it and when I try to confirm my card it says "Your card was declined by the issuing bank. Please try a different card or contact your card issuer with questions." please help!

7 REPLIES 7

Options
sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor

@RobertBA63 wrote:

So I got a new visa card with around 15-20 dollars on it and when I try to confirm my card it says "Your card was declined by the issuing bank. Please try a different card or contact your card issuer with questions." please help!

Is it a prepaid card? You need to register the card with your name and mailing address that matches your PayPal account.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

Options
RobertBA63
Contributor

thank you I'll try later

Options
triixah09
Contributor

Hi,

Please help me I already tried to match my details (name, address etc.) to my card details but still there is an error "Your card was declined by the issuing bank".

Options
RobertBA63
Contributor

hey dude idk how to do that

Options
stlnm
New Community Member
Have you solved it?

Options
MjiA9130
New Community Member
I tried to link my card through my PayPal account but isn't linked, it's always declined my card. Please solve this issue for me

Options
ZethuZ
Did you manage to sort this out? Because I have the same problem and I could use some direction.

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.