Where can I find my paypal account number?

carylryl
Contributor
Contributor

I connected my GCASH American Express to my PayPal account, but I need to confirm my card before using it. After waiting for days to get my 4-digit code, I emailed GCASH Help Center to follow up on my case. Hours later, they replied with:

Screenshot 2022-06-29 070515.png

Does anyone know where I can find my PayPal account number?

I tried looking it up on google. One youtuber said I can find my PayPal account number on my direct deposit but I don't have that option.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@carylryl 

PayPal accounts are generally not identified by account number but by the PayPal email address. Ask GCash to clarify what the PayPal account number is for PayPal Philippines. Maybe they are referring to your PayPal email address.

There is an bank account number/routing number for direct deposit functionality for US PayPal accounts and that is why you wouldn’t have this number.

Try this: Contact GCash Support who can give you that 4-digit code. In your message, follow the following format: GCash Full Name, the Date and Time of Transaction (when did you request the 4-digit PP code), the PayPal Email address, your Mobile Number Linked (or your GCash mobile number), and the First 6 and Last 4 Digits of your GCash AMEX Card.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@carylryl 

PayPal accounts are generally not identified by account number but by the PayPal email address. Ask GCash to clarify what the PayPal account number is for PayPal Philippines. Maybe they are referring to your PayPal email address.

There is an bank account number/routing number for direct deposit functionality for US PayPal accounts and that is why you wouldn’t have this number.

Try this: Contact GCash Support who can give you that 4-digit code. In your message, follow the following format: GCash Full Name, the Date and Time of Transaction (when did you request the 4-digit PP code), the PayPal Email address, your Mobile Number Linked (or your GCash mobile number), and the First 6 and Last 4 Digits of your GCash AMEX Card.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

carylryl
Contributor
Contributor

Hello there,

I already sent all of my info (the ones you mentioned, including my PayPal email) before. I also emailed them, asking where I could find my account number. But alas, they sent me the same message again which is not helpful. It's really frustrating.

Thank you for responding though.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.