What does "Maximum Thresholds for the day have been reached" mean?

jsilver123
Contributor
Contributor

I am adding an account to my wallet and when I try to verify instantly I get this error message. "Maximum Thresholds for the day have been reached" I tried several times and always get the same error message.

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

PayPal_Bindu

Hello @jsilver123,

Congratulations for your first post in our community help forum!

Sorry to hear that you're not able to add your bank account. If there has been too many attempts in a row, sometimes our security system may decline/block certain activity if it detects any risk. I would recommend you to try again at a later date. You can also try the alternate method by requesting 2 random deposits to confirm your bank account. Steps to confirm your bank account can be found here.

Best wishes,

Bindu

If you feel this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

jsilver123
Contributor
Contributor

Yes, the two-deposit method worked but it took a few days for my bank to get them. The other method was supposed to be quicker.

Login to Me Too

j_k_j
New Community Member

What if the two-deposit method doesn't work. I'm a new user to Paypal and I've tried both methods and they didn't work for me. I tried both on my laptop and my phone, yet nothing appears in my bank account.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Bindu

Hey @j_k_j 

Thank you for joining the PayPal Help Community!

I see you're looking to confirm your bank account in your PayPal account. It usually takes 2-3 Business days for the deposits to appear in your bank statement. You can also check with your bank for the deposits. If you don't see the deposits after the time frame, you can request it for the second time. Alternatively, you can also confirm your bank account instantly. Please find the steps to confirm your bank account here : How do I confirm my bank account with PayPal?

Hope this information helps you,

Bindu

If you feel this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.