We're sorry. We're not able to process your request right now. Please try again later.

nicoleea
New Community Member

Every time I try to get a code for confirmation of my card, it always shows, "We're sorry. We're not able to process your request right now. Please try again later." So I tried a few hours later and even the next day, and I still get this message.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_RebeccaN

Hey @nicoleea

Welcome to the PayPal Community Forum and thank you for your post! 

I am sorry to hear you are having issues confirming your card, I appreciate how concerning this must be. 

This could be a security block. I would suggest waiting for 72 hours before trying to attempt to confirm your card again. After 72 hours, please try and attempt this via the PayPal website rather than the app. Please also avoid using any VPNs. 

If this does not work, I would suggest reaching out to our customer service team directly. 

To contact our Customer Service team, click 'Help' or 'Contact' at the bottom of any PayPal Webpage. 

You can also contact us via Facebook PM or Twitter DM's. 

For Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/PayPal 

For Twitter: @AskPayPal

I hope this helps, have a nice day! 

Rebecca 

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.