Visa debit card "Paysera" not applicable

ifrenide
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, I have a problem, I linked my Visa card which is Paysera , maybe one year ago , and I use it correctly but now , after one year, I see a note on top of my debit card , tells me not applicable.I tried to update it , and make billing adresse as my paypal account , but it still not applicable, I tried also to add a new one "which is the same" but it still not applicable, really I don't know why such problems fall on our heads without doing anything , I didn't change anything since one year, and now I've got a problem!!!!!?????

Your help will be appreciated.

thank you very much

best regards

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

Amine515
New Community Member

is the problem solved ???

Login to Me Too

sozi16
Contributor
Contributor

is there any solution?

Login to Me Too

PayPal_JonK

Hello @sozi16 and everyone else,

Welcome to the PayPal Community! I'm sorry to hear you're unable to add a card to your account. I was able to dig up some Troubleshooting Steps for Adding a Card you may find useful. 

I hope that helps!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

ifrenide
Contributor
Contributor
Hello, I don't know even why this problem happened, I didn't make any changes, and when I wanted to use my card with paypal , I saw a note that says "credit card not applicable" . I lost 40€ because of this problem, this is not rigid strong platform where you feel comfortable and stable to work with, I will never use PayPal service again , because they didn't found the best stable rules yet, it is pretty dynamic and with no stable platform.
Login to Me Too

dztaloo
Contributor
Contributor

same problem !!! did you resolve this problem !!!

Login to Me Too

ifrenide
Contributor
Contributor
no, but I think you have to call Paysera team , to solve the problem.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.