Verification code

Appleton-6
New Community Member
I can't find the paypal verification code to my bank account but the debited amount is there. This is giving me the problem of verifying my bank account. I'm in the Philippines, can it be the banking system here that's not showing the code? Any ideas? Thank you
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Meghan

Hello @Appleton-6

Welcome to the PayPal Community! 

If you're trying to confirm your bank account, we'll send two small random deposits. After you receive the deposits, you'll log back into your account to enter the amounts. If you're working on confirming a debit or credit card, we will debit a small amount from your account. With the debit, there will be a note with a 4-digit code. If you don't see the note, you'll want to contact your bank. They should be able to provide you with a detailed statement. 

I hope this helps! 

- Meghan 

If you found this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution. While browsing, feel free to reply if you see a question you know the answer to. Our Community Users make the PayPal Community Forum! 
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.