Unsatisfactory Customer Service

Mahbubur
New Community Member

I am one of your PayPal customers in Germany. I am suffering problem to link my PayPal account with my bank account for the last 25 days. The problem is still continuing and I have faced unsatisfactory customer service from PayPal Germany and finding no other way, I also communicated with other PayPal customer care centers through telephone.

I communicated with the customer service through the PayPal message center and telephone. The telephone conversation was suggested in one of PayPal's messages. Every time, the customer service persons held me for few days by giving me false hope. 

Please see attached screenshots of the message center and telephone dial list.

However, after long and so many telephone conversations, on 02.04.2021, I got a satisfactory answer from a female customer service provider. She gave me an email address <Removed> and told me to send my passport and bank statements to the given email address, then PayPal Germany will link my bank account with my PayPal account. However, today is 09.04.2021, and still no response from the Customer Service of PayPal Germany. 

This kind of bad customer service is totally unexpected from the customer service of PayPal.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.