Unable to connect to my bank account (BMO) to add one more account

Lpaquette1957
New Community Member

I want to add one more Bank account to my PayPal (already have 2 Bank account and a credit card associated with my PayPal). My Bank is BMO (Canada). This time around PayPal is unable to "connect" to the Bank (same Bank, same connection coordinates) asking me to try later and my log in information are correct as they work perfectly when I connect to my Bank online. Can you help me?

Luc Paquette 

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

PayPal_Natasha

Hi @Lpaquette1957,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Community Forum!

I'm sorry to hear that you are encountering an error when trying to add an additional bank account. If you are experiencing difficulties when attempting to access your PayPal account, please try clearing your cache and cookies or try using a different internet browser to access your account. If you are attempting to log in through the mobile app, please try uninstalling and reinstalling the app to see if this helps to resolve the issue. If the error still occurs, you will need to contact us by phone. You can obtain the phone number for your region by clicking Help at the bottom of the PayPal website. 

-Natasha
Login to Me Too

Web242
Contributor
Contributor

I have same issue. No problem with TD Business Account, but can't connect BMO at all - just spins out and never connects. Info and pw are completely correct. Very frurstrating. Now I regret closing my TD account and with PayPal as well. 

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Web242 

@Lpaquette1957 

Is it a digital bank? If so then Paypal do not support that type of bank, you can sometimes add it but it won't work properly and Paypal advise against trying.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.