Unable to add my bank account

sudhanshutiwari
Contributor
Contributor
Sir , I am unable to confirm my account as it stated that I will receive two credits but I received 6 credits at the se time but when I tried to confirm it using it my account got removed automatically and now I am unable to add it . Could you please add it manually as I am not able to withdraw my money till it got confirmed !
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@sudhanshutiwari 

Did you not wait the 4-6 business days for the code to show on a bank account in India?

https://www.paypal.com/in/smarthelp/article/how-do-i-confirm-the-india-bank-account-linked-to-my-pay...

Every time you request a code to confirm a card or bank account it cancels the previous request/code.
If you input the first code to arrive it would be the cancelled one.
Do that 3 times with the first code and you would no longer be able to confirm your card or bank account that way.
The correct code would have been the second (or last) code you requested.

You would need to ask customer services to add it for you.
They would probably request that you upload a copy of your card or bank statement to prove ownership of the account as you couldn't complete the code method.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@sudhanshutiwari 

Did you not wait the 4-6 business days for the code to show on a bank account in India?

https://www.paypal.com/in/smarthelp/article/how-do-i-confirm-the-india-bank-account-linked-to-my-pay...

Every time you request a code to confirm a card or bank account it cancels the previous request/code.
If you input the first code to arrive it would be the cancelled one.
Do that 3 times with the first code and you would no longer be able to confirm your card or bank account that way.
The correct code would have been the second (or last) code you requested.

You would need to ask customer services to add it for you.
They would probably request that you upload a copy of your card or bank statement to prove ownership of the account as you couldn't complete the code method.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.