Unable to Link Bank Account

DShostakovich
Contributor
Contributor

For several days I have tried each day to link a Chase Business checking account to my personal PayPal account but can't.  First, when I try to link the account I immediately I get this error: "We were unable to link your bank instantly.  Please enter your bank information below."

When I follow that direction and try to link with the alternative "2 trial deposits" method, I immediately see this error: "Sorry, we are not able to process your request.  Please try again later."

I was able to change my only linked bank account a few days before without a problem.  I thought maybe I couldn't have more than one bank account linked, so I deleted the newly linked account I just added and tried again the next day to link the business checking account with the same result.  Just now I've tried to add back the personal account I had deleted and I'm now getting the same errors for that.  I've looked at other posts and none of the advice seems to explain why I am having problems.  Please help.

Login to Me Too
86 REPLIES 86

Temp20230525DR
Contributor
Contributor
For several days I have tried each day to link a Chase Business checking account to my personal PayPal account but can't. First, when I try to link the account I immediately I get this error: "We were unable to link your bank instantly. Please enter your bank information below." When I follow that direction and try to link with the alternative "2 trial deposits" method, I immediately see this error: "Sorry, we are not able to process your request. Please try again later." I was able to change my only linked bank account a few days before without a problem. I thought maybe I couldn't have more than one bank account linked, so I deleted the newly linked account I just added and tried again the next day to link the business checking account with the same result. Just now I've tried to add back the personal account I had deleted and I'm now getting the same errors for that. I've looked at other posts and none of the advice seems to explain why I am having problems. Please help.
Login to Me Too

Temp20230525DR
Contributor
Contributor
I got two deposits while linking my bank account but I made a mistake. I paid the deposit incorrectly and if my bank account is closed, I want to open my same bank account. Please help me.
Login to Me Too

LOOKATSHOP
Contributor
Contributor

I have also unable to link my bank accounts for one week! I switched banks and needed to update my banking information. However, I keep receiving a "We're sorry. We're not able to process your request right now. Please try again later. It's frustrating!

Login to Me Too

infoshopmart8
Contributor
Contributor

Sir, I want to link a first-century bank account but there is an error.

please solved this problem.

Login to Me Too

edm204

I'm also having a problem linking chase checking. I tried logging in and also doing it manually with routing and account number. After I log in with MFA, I get this message "We are sorry it's temporarily unavailable" message. 

Login to Me Too

temp20210503a
Contributor
Contributor
I have same problem linking bank account error and please try again later
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Tommy

@SHSbooster,

Hi, 

We cannot see the details of your account right now via this channel. I advise you to contact us via the contact us section at the bottom of your account or via Twitter/Facebook. 

-Tommy

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.