Trouble linking my debit card

Tha_31
Contributor
Contributor
Hi I'm having problems in linking my debit card account. whenever I trying to link it, it takes me to credit card. I need help on how to change the credit card fill in to debit card.
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_Nick

Hi @Tha_31,

I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble linking the card. Your country may not allow debit cards. I would try adding it under the credit card option and if that doesn't work you likely can't add it. You can always directly reach out to our customer service for assistance as well. You can find our contact information at the bottom of any www.PayPal.com web page by clicking "Contact."

~Nick

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

PayPal_Nick

Hi @Tha_31,

I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble linking the card. Your country may not allow debit cards. I would try adding it under the credit card option and if that doesn't work you likely can't add it. You can always directly reach out to our customer service for assistance as well. You can find our contact information at the bottom of any www.PayPal.com web page by clicking "Contact."

~Nick
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.