Tried to transfer money to old card, by accident

Mikaric
Contributor
Contributor
I just got a new card because I lost my old one so it is disabled but I accidentally transferred the money from my PayPal to the old card. how do I fix this? will it be transferred to the new card? thank you in advance!
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_JonK

Hello @Mikaric,

Welcome to the Community Forum! I'm sorry to hear you're running into some issues with a recent withdrawal. Unfortunately, PayPal is not able to stop a withdrawal once it starts. I would recommend reaching out to your funding source to see what options you have available. They may be able to redirect the funds or send them back to PayPal.

Best wishes!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4
Solved

PayPal_JonK

Hello @Mikaric,

Welcome to the Community Forum! I'm sorry to hear you're running into some issues with a recent withdrawal. Unfortunately, PayPal is not able to stop a withdrawal once it starts. I would recommend reaching out to your funding source to see what options you have available. They may be able to redirect the funds or send them back to PayPal.

Best wishes!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Mikaric
Contributor
Contributor

Yes, I just contacted my bank which issued both cards, the previous one - canceled and the new one which is active and they managed to transfer my funds to the active card since both were linked to the same account.
Thanks for the advice

Login to Me Too

PayPal_JonK

@Mikaric,

That's wonderful news! I'm glad to hear you were able to allocate those funds.

Have a great one!

- Jon K

Login to Me Too

mohsinalyaraah
New Community Member

i have transfer money to old card, by accident. recent I have change my bank card old have lost.

pleas help me what i do now. call  to bank or call to PayPal just today i have transfer 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.