Top up via iDEAL is not showing on Paypal Balance

tomasinonc
New Community Member

I just topped up my account via iDEAL (https://www.paypal-opwaarderen.nl/en/topup) with my ING bank account. However, the sum hasn't been added to my PayPal balance. It says in the instruction that once the transaction is verified, the full amount will be added to my PayPal account. I had to log in to my account to make the transfer, so there wasn't any typo in the email address. Also, online transfer via iDEAL is supported by ING. It shows on my ING app that the transfer was successfully made. Can anyone give any suggestions on what problem there might be? Thanks in advance!

Login to Me Too
24 REPLIES 24

azkewl
Contributor
Contributor
Resolved. Got a reply via message center, they asked for the details of the transfer and I got the money on my PayPal account.
Login to Me Too

Jelte_jelsema
Contributor
Contributor

Yes the issue appears to be resolved for me. Despite me not getting in touch with customer support yet. 

Login to Me Too

Christalletje
Contributor
Contributor
I have 500 euro But only once. I hope the other 500 euro will come soon
Login to Me Too

dePaulus
Contributor
Contributor

I also FINALLY got a very generic response from support, thankfully however my payment that should have been direct / within 5 min has been added to my PP account 3 days later.. 

I sure hope everyone else has had there money added..

Login to Me Too

jumawild
and what's the matter, I also made a transfer using ideal and I have no money on my account
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.