Top up via iDEAL is not showing on Paypal Balance

tomasinonc
New Community Member

I just topped up my account via iDEAL (https://www.paypal-opwaarderen.nl/en/topup) with my ING bank account. However, the sum hasn't been added to my PayPal balance. It says in the instruction that once the transaction is verified, the full amount will be added to my PayPal account. I had to log in to my account to make the transfer, so there wasn't any typo in the email address. Also, online transfer via iDEAL is supported by ING. It shows on my ING app that the transfer was successfully made. Can anyone give any suggestions on what problem there might be? Thanks in advance!

Login to Me Too
24 REPLIES 24

dcgunduz

Same problem for me as well

Login to Me Too

Chrizzler2807
Anyone made any progress? I have the same problem. 500 euro is not showing..but 10 euro instantly
Login to Me Too

azkewl
Contributor
Contributor

I have the same problem. I transferred 500 euro using iDeal on Dec, 25, and they are still not showing on my account. I sent a message in the Message Center right away but haven't received any reply so far.

Login to Me Too

Christalletje
Contributor
Contributor
Where do u live? I am in contact with several dutch people who are also having this problem
Login to Me Too

dePaulus
Contributor
Contributor

Same problem here.. 
Used iDEAL to transfer 500 Euro from ABN/AMRO in The Netherlands, to my PP account yesterday [ 26-12-'20 ] 

The money was deducted from my bank account, but has yet to arrive in my PP account..

I have sent a message to support via my account, [ +24 hours ago ] however I have not had a reply.

I sure hope this gets resolved sooner than later.. Even a confirmation from PP that they are looking into this issue would be appreciated. 

Login to Me Too

Christalletje
Contributor
Contributor
Exactly Contact me christalletje gmail com
Login to Me Too

Charlotte369
Hey, I'm Dutch too and just had the same issue on 27th December but mine was just under 500 euros and still no update on my account but did get deducted from my bank account. Please inform me too! Getting nervous where my money is now and if not resolved the next day I will try to get my bank to turn back the transaction. Maybe it has to do with the busy holidays?? Still needs to be resolved.
Login to Me Too

Amin_taj
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,

Any progress on this issue? Could someone able to contact Paypal?

It is really annoying. 

Login to Me Too

Christalletje
Contributor
Contributor
Charlotte pls mail me Christalletje punt gmail punt com I cant use dots
Login to Me Too

Christalletje
Contributor
Contributor
Well contact at last. 25 minutes waiting. The customer service engineer said there was nothing wrong with my account. No errors... he thinks it was a technical problem. Asked me 2 wait 4 working days and expected that the amount of money should be bounced back in to my back account. That would be on the 1st of januari or 29th december. He also made a ticket for his tecnical support engineer. I ve saud there a loads of people in Holland mostly who are having this problem. He said that the rest of you should call also. That would help letting them know how serious this is. -————————— ———— Nou eindelijk contact 25 min in de wacht. Ze zeggen dat als er iets misgaat het bedrag automatisch wordt terug gestort. Binnen vier werkdagen. Zou v mij 29 dec en 1 jan zijn. Als dat niet gebeurt weer contact opnemen. Hij heeft een melding gemaakt voor zijn technische collega’s. Denk dat het een storing is. Denk dat het belangrijk is dat we blijven bellen en blijven mailen. Zodat er zoveel mogelijk informatie bij het binnenkomt. Pas dan zien ze waarschijnlijk dat er meer aan de hand is. Dan dat het om een individueel geval gaat. Gr. Christel
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.