Top up via iDEAL is not showing on Paypal Balance

tomasinonc
New Community Member

I just topped up my account via iDEAL (https://www.paypal-opwaarderen.nl/en/topup) with my ING bank account. However, the sum hasn't been added to my PayPal balance. It says in the instruction that once the transaction is verified, the full amount will be added to my PayPal account. I had to log in to my account to make the transfer, so there wasn't any typo in the email address. Also, online transfer via iDEAL is supported by ING. It shows on my ING app that the transfer was successfully made. Can anyone give any suggestions on what problem there might be? Thanks in advance!

Login to Me Too
24 REPLIES 24

1999cdxx2
Contributor
Contributor
Hey I’m currently going through this right now and I received no email confirmation from this top-up. How did it go for you eventually with this situation?
Login to Me Too

Miladma

Same problem here.. how did yours go? Did you received your top up?

Login to Me Too

1999cdxx
Contributor
Contributor
Update: it’s actually solved the next day when I posted this. I think it’s just the time lagging of the system. So no worries to you all.
Login to Me Too

Jelte_jelsema
Contributor
Contributor
I had the same thing happen to me yesterday. Haven't received an update on it either. In my case it has to do with the amount sent. Small amount encounter no problems but larger amounts do. Think it might have something to do with the 2.5k limit?
Login to Me Too

Christalletje
Contributor
Contributor
I have this also, alsno no conformation in my mail. I topped up 2x 500 euro. On 24 and 25 decemberz Without succes doesnt show in my wallet. When i topped up 10 eiro thus 10 euro did show in my account (Also a conformation mail)
Login to Me Too

Jelte_jelsema
Contributor
Contributor
Think this has to be resolved manually. Although paypal does not list customer service of any kind so it seems impossible to contact them at all.
Login to Me Too

Christalletje
Contributor
Contributor
True. ‭(070) 700 75 19‬ It says working days. And its saterday now. You are dutch also. Keep me informed. Ok? I will do 2. Christalletje gmail com
Login to Me Too

Christalletje
Contributor
Contributor
There are a lot of dutch paypal customers who have this . There is something really wrong. Paypal is inactive on fb twitter sinds september. Trustpilot is 1,4 stars from 5.
Login to Me Too

Amin_taj
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,

I have the same issue. I transferred 500 euro using iDeal into my account. Is it already solved for you?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.