Thunes (PayPal Mpesa)

denisnzomo
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, community.

I recently made a withdrawal and after the normal 2 hrs, I received a message saying, "Transaction could not be completed, please contact us." I have contacted thunes support through an email but I have got no feedback yet. The funds are deducted in my PayPal account but not received in my Mpesa account and I don't know what else to do. Help, please.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@denisnzomo 

You need to contact customer services to resolve any limitation OR account specific issues.
Click help / contact bottom left of Paypal pages for options available for your country.

Or have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their facebook or twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
10 REPLIES 10
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@denisnzomo 

You need to contact customer services to resolve any limitation OR account specific issues.
Click help / contact bottom left of Paypal pages for options available for your country.

Or have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their facebook or twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Tabbydave3
Contributor
Contributor
Hi I am un able to withdraw money from my account yet two days ago I was able it keeps telling me that the transaction was not possible
Login to Me Too

Annvn
New Community Member
I just withdrew money from my paypal to mpesa account it has already been deducted but it’s not on my mpesa account it’s been more than 5hours now.What is going on?
Login to Me Too

Eliazo
Contributor
Contributor
I made a withdrawal from PayPal to mpesa it's past 1 week now and I haven't received my money in mpesa and already the money in my PayPal have been used
Login to Me Too

Joycemethu1
Contributor
Contributor
Did you receive have the same issue
Login to Me Too

BestEconomist
New Community Member

@Eliazo Did you ever get help with this issue? I am also having same problem, made a withdrawal on October 31 and to date (November 7) its still pending. Thunes is not replying to my emails

Login to Me Too

xploit92
New Community Member
I made a deposit of Ksh 600 that never reflected on my PayPal yet it was deducted from my Mpesa balance
Login to Me Too

Mbugua254

@xploit92 Hello, did you manage to resolve your issue? And if you did how did you go about it? I am currently having the same issue where I transfered money from my mpesa account to paypal, the amount has been deducted from mpesa yet its not reflecting in my paypal balance.

Login to Me Too

loreenmumbi793
New Community Member
I withdrew money to mpesa only to realise the line was not in service. How do I reverse the funds back to paypal
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.