This account needs a little help to link it.

januxop
Contributor
Contributor

This account needs a little help to link it. Contact us and we can help with that, or you can link a different account.

showing this error when I try to link my usa bank account

Pay Pal Admin 

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@januxop 

Paypal does not support Wise / Payoneer (or any other virtual banks).
Whilst you can sometimes add an account it wouldn't work properly and Paypal advise you against trying.
If you do succeed then Paypal wouldn't be responsible for any missing funds to or from that virtual / digital bank account.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
15 REPLIES 15

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@januxop 

Is it a US real building account OR a virtual / digital account that paypal do not accept?

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

januxop
Contributor
Contributor

@kernowlass virtual / digital account

Login to Me Too
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@januxop 

Paypal does not support Wise / Payoneer (or any other virtual banks).
Whilst you can sometimes add an account it wouldn't work properly and Paypal advise you against trying.
If you do succeed then Paypal wouldn't be responsible for any missing funds to or from that virtual / digital bank account.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Allaboutstarz
Contributor
Contributor
Since they don't reply, then how can we withdraw the money there?
Login to Me Too

Jeruel
New Community Member

I am linking my new WELLS FARGO CHECKING and SAVINGS account but getting this error message....This account needs a little help to link it. Contact us and we can help with that, or you can link a different account. I would like to speak to a LIVE person in PAYPAL to help me resolve this but I cannot find the  exact contact number to call.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Ayesha

Hello @Jeruel,

Thank you for the post and welcome to our community forum!

I am sorry to know that you're facing issues while adding a bank. Sometimes, our security program considers a variety of factors at each transaction/activity to keep you safe. Any activity of adding card/bank can often be blocked or declined if we detect any unusual or suspicious activity or not safe for your account in the future. In this case, I would recommend you to try again at later time after clearing cache and cookies. If the issue still persist, you can also reach out by sending us a private message on Facebook or a direct message on Twitter.

Regards,
Ayesha

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

ShaistaKhalil
Contributor
Contributor
Madam I'm facing the same issue can you guide me .? I am using payoneer
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @ShaistaKhalil,

Thank you for your post, and welcome to the community as a recently added member!

Payoneer and other virtual banks are incompatible with the PayPal system. Typically they are rejected when they are attempted to be added, and if that does not occur, they are generally unable to be used from that point on. Please try linking a traditional bank and avoid trying any virtual banks.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

ShaistaKhalil
Contributor
Contributor
There is no chance that i can link my payoneer bank account? Iam out of the country for almost a year and from here i can't link my bank accounts i tried payoneer and i faced this erro can you help me in any way that i can withdraw my money iam a student and i need the money ASAP!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.