cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

There were a few errors in retrieving your data. Please retry after a few minutes

Options
gthalasis
New Community Member
Posted on

With changing card in paypal i receive "There were a few errors in retrieving your data. Please retry after a few minutes. We apologize for the inconvenience"

8 REPLIES 8

There were a few errors in retrieving your data. Please retry after a few minutes

Options
ras01ny
New Community Member
Been trying to resolve this issue for about a month now. But I keel getting this message

Options
JaroslavMa
Contributor

I am gettings this error message for more than a week when i try to open "my wallet" or trying to withdraw my money. I am sure its not related to user account, my both (personal and bussiness) accounts are affected.

Its a shame. As I see here in forum a lot of users have this problem and Paypal still did nothing and if someone get reply, its just stupid general answer like "did you try delete cookies?" ... It doesnt matter the browser.

Options
JaroslavMa
Contributor

here is another thread with the same problem:

https://www.paypal-community.com/t5/My-Money/Wallet-doesnt-open/td-p/2071597

When I click "My Wallet" or "Withdraw" then I got error message (and I am redirected to URL: https://www.paypal.com/myaccount/money/flow/error?type=dataRetrieval)

<removed>

Options
Tennie
Contributor

i have this problem too ...still don't know how to fix it

Options
gothamcitu

For me, I had this problem because I had negative six dollars in my account. As soon as I paid that back, the message went away

Options
Renny_Maniquis
New Community Member
I’ve been having the same issue! I’m starting to believe that CapitalOne is only doing it so you can pay for their Instant. This is absolutely disgusting. PayPal better do something about this...

Options
Temp20201219
Contributor

I had a similar issue that seemed to resolve itself once I verified my email adress.

Options
aurellyaPutri
Contributor

yes. i got this problem too. paypal better do something about this.

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.