There is no funding source added to your PayPal account. Please add a card to continue.

sturgat
Contributor
Contributor
I have received an invoice to pay my bills but when I pay it keep saying "There is no funding source added to your PayPal account. Please add a card to continue." Help me to solve this
Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@sturgat 

Add a credit or debit card to pay, it’s easy. No one can solve this but you.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Sneaky84
Contributor
Contributor

I had the same error and no one could assist me for a while, until one PayPal agent escalated the matter...only to find that all I needed to do was convert currencies to one currency before withdrawing (I had received payments in different currencies). It helped me, hope it helps you too! 🤗

Login to Me Too

Disappointed242
New Community Member

I am getting the exact error. I am trying to pay a merchant. How did you convert the currency?

Login to Me Too

Sneaky84
Contributor
Contributor
Here's how to convert your PayPal Cash or PayPal Cash Plus balance to another currency: 1.Click Wallet at the top of the page. 2.Click the menu icon next to the currency balance you want to convert funds from. 3.Select the currency you want to convert funds to. 4.Enter the amount you want to exchange. 5.Click Next. 6.Click Convert Now to complete the currency conversion.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.