The customer support assistant is broken

FE15
New Community Member

I have been trying for hours to connect to a customer support agent but after clicking 'No, I need more help' the system/the assistant stops responding and doesn't even process the information nor connects me with anyone. It's really frustrating! Please help! 

I accidentally removed my U.S bank account, I just want to attach it back, it's something which can only be done manually given it gives out an error to me, so from last 12 hours I have been trying to connect to a customer support agent but the chat just won't go through after I click 'No I need more help' 

thank you for looking into this!

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

Numidia
Contributor
Contributor

I can confirm I have the same issue, in fact I've been trying to contact support since yesterday and the paypal assistant bot always gets stuck after "No, I need more help".

If anyone has the solution please I'm all ears.

Login to Me Too

Naldo951
Contributor
Contributor

Seriously frustrated at this point. I've been trying since last week and there's no reply.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@FE15 

Contact options for each countries Paypal customer services are accessed by clicking help/contact bottom left of Paypal pages.

1. Paypal phones when available (you can use the guest option if you can't log in).
2. Live chat is also randomly available.
3. You can send them a message, during business hours you may also be able to message whilst logged out.
Or
4. Have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their Facebook or Twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.