The bank account you want to add is already in your account.

VenTuS89
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, how I can solve this problem? 

I can send money I can receive it but when I want to subscribe or something like that it says...
The bank account you want to add is already in your account. " 

Thx in advance 🙂 

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

PayPal_JonK

Hello @VenTuS89,

Welcome to the PayPal Community! I'm sorry to hear you're running into some issues subscribing for a service. Have you made sure your bank is confirmed? That normally does the trick. 

Hope that helps!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

VenTuS89
Contributor
Contributor

Yes its confirmed, but still I cant manage to subscribe 

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Sean

Hello @VenTuS89. Welcome to the Community and thank you for posting.

If you are experiencing difficulties when attempting to subscribe with your PayPal account, please try clearing your cache and cookies or try using a different internet browser when accessing your account. If you are attempting to log in through the mobile app, please try uninstalling and reinstalling the app to see if this helps to resolve the issue.

If an issue persists, for the safety and security, please contact our customer support team via Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/PayPal/, Twitter - @AskPayPal, chat or phone.

I hope this helps,

- Sean

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.