TD bank easy web card not eligible for paypal

kimflix
Contributor
Contributor

I want to add a bank account to my PayPal through TD easy web banking, but once I log in and it comes to adding the cards, the specific card that I want to add does not show up. Only another card shows up that I do not want to add. How do I make my one card eligible so that I could add it as a bank account on my PayPal?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Joy

Hi @kimflix,

I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble adding a card to your account. I understand how concerning this would be. You can view steps on how to add, update, or remove cards by visiting the Help Center.

If you need additional assistance, I suggest contacting our Customer Support by clicking 'Contact' at the bottom of any PayPal website page to view available options. You can also reach out by sending us a private message on Facebook or a direct message on Twitter.

I hope this helps!

Joy
If you have found any post within the Community to be helpful, please leave a Kudos or Accept it as a Solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.