Still waiting for 2 small deposit

Best2play
Contributor
Contributor

It has been about 2 to 3 weeks since I linked my bank account to my paypal. On my paypal, it says 

We've sent 2 small deposits (each between $0.01 and $0.99) to my bank account.

Once you've received the deposits (usually takes 4-6 days), please enter the amounts to confirm you own the account.

But I still have not receive the 2 small deposits...

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

Waiskmany23
Contributor
Contributor

I'm having that problem also. My account was locked because of an questionable transaction from my bank acct. so every since I have to reconfirm my bank it's been over a week now. 

Login to Me Too

Wijittraphakawa
Contributor
Contributor
Link my bank account. If deposits amount less than $0.50 which one I have to choice? Deposit 0.01 ? Deposit 0.99 ?
Login to Me Too

BPEngineer
Contributor
Contributor

The BEST solution is not to use a bank account number.  Instead use the CC # for your bank debit card.   Safer, more secure, and instant confirmation.  I waited over a week for my bank account to be confirmed, wasting time I need to process a return before the return window expired.  PayPal never sent the 2 deposits to my bank account.  So instead I added the CC# from my bank debit card.  Confirmed instantly.  No problem.  Lesson Learned!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.