Still can not pay from my PayPal balance!

janchoka_paluka
Contributor
Contributor

I need to pay my contact a sum of around 14 euros and somewhat cents for a slovak site. However they still cannot accept it! I have talked about it my bank they told me I need to get help from PayPal, PayPal told me I can pay that sum for them, however they still can not accept it! I am somewhat confused!

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@janchoka_paluka 

Are the funds in your balance cleared and not pending?

Are the funds in the correct currency?

Why would your bank be involved if you are paying from your balance?

Have you got a back up card linked and confirmed on your paypal account?

Have you marked your balance as you preferred funding source in your paypal wallet?

Have you marked the currency as your preferred currency in your paypal wallet?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@janchoka_paluka 

Are the funds in your balance cleared and not pending?

Are the funds in the correct currency?

Why would your bank be involved if you are paying from your balance?

Have you got a back up card linked and confirmed on your paypal account?

Have you marked your balance as you preferred funding source in your paypal wallet?

Have you marked the currency as your preferred currency in your paypal wallet?

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

janchoka_paluka
Contributor
Contributor

Yepp, the funds are cleared and not pending.

Yeah the fund is in the correct currency, I need to pay in euros and I have euros on my paypal.

-Have you got a back up card linked and confirmed on your paypal account?: that I do not know, I am a newby to this whole thing, and never really used any paypal payments so far!

-Have you marked your balance as you preferred funding source in your paypal wallet?: I still need to check this.

-Have you marked the currency as your preferred currency in your paypal wallet?: Need to check this too, but I think I have already did that!

Login to Me Too

janchoka_paluka
Contributor
Contributor

Nope! Still no luck with this! I have set my paypal balance as my preferred payment method online and that site on which I wanna pay for something still says there was an error!

Here is the whole error message it gives me after trying to pay them: 

The requested page could unfortunately not be found. Maybe your session expired or you tried to follow a wrong link. Our technicians have been informed about the error, and will try to solve the problem as soon as possible. Please try one more time or log in again later. 

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@janchoka_paluka 

That looks as if its a technical error on their site and nothing to do with your payment method.

Have you tried clearing your cache on your side / and trying another browser or device, if using the app try the web.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

janchoka_paluka
Contributor
Contributor

Sorry to bother you even for a short time! I got it now: I need to pay all my 20 euros from my paypal wallet, and when I save the other part of the sum to my bank account then I will be able to pay the full amount of money for that site from I wanna buy something!

Thanks for your kind help, Sir! Have a nice day! Take care! 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.