Status Confrmed but not given 4 digit code yet

CoggyIT_
Contributor
Contributor
So I've checked my Wallet and in the bank says "Status : Confirmed." I don't remember having this status as I didn't receive my 4 digit code yet in which is to be expected within 3-5 days of linking my bank/card to my account. Is it considered 'safe' to transfer my money to my card without getting the 4 digit code but the card is "Confirmed"?
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_RachelK

Hi @CoggyIT_,

Welcome back to the PayPal Community!

I do understand your concern with this. It is possible that your bank was confirmed instantly. If you logged in to your online banking via the confirmation portal, this may have confirmed your bank instantly. 

If you have added your correct bank details, then there would be no reason not to make your withdrawal. This can be done by clicking Transfer funds under your PayPal balance. 

If you have any further concerns please don't hesitate to contact our Customer Support. To contact us, simply click here. Alternatively, you can contact us via Facebook https://www.facebook.com/PayPal or Twitter @AskPayPal.

I hope this helps!

- Rachel 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.