Starling Bank ?

Fembot1
New Community Member

I have try'd to set up my Starling Bank Account with PayPal but it keeps getting refused?

Has anyone managed to sort this one out

Many Thanks

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Fembot1 

Sounds like a digital / virtual account?

If so then Paypal does not support that type of bank.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Fozzee
Contributor
Contributor

Then why does Paypal list the Bank as an option? It's not a Virtual Account it's an Online Bank. No issues anywhere else. 

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Bindu

Hello @Fozzee,

Welcome to the PayPal Community Forum and thank you for your post!

Sorry to hear that you're not able to add your bank account to your PayPal account. Most online or virtual bank accounts are not compatible with PayPal system. If you see the bank listed in PayPal system you can try to add it. Our system may block the activity if it deems risk. if you face issues with adding your bank account, try to add it again at a later date by clearing your cookies, history, cache, etc. using a different browser/device. You can review our Help Center article to find the possible reasons for bank declines and useful tips. 

Hope this information helps,

Bindu

If you feel this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Fozzee
Contributor
Contributor
But why are they not compatible? They are the same as any other regulatory bank and have to follow the same rules. No where else do I have a problem. It now means I cant use PayPal and will be using another payment method.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.