Sorry, we weren't able to authorize your card. Please choose another way to pay.

Leonjay419
New Community Member
When I try purchase something on mandarake kept show: Sorry, we weren't able to authorize your card. Please choose another way to pay. Already contact Mandarake help to change billing address and confirm the card too kept showing this notice, How can I solve it? Thanks
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Dani

Hi @Leonjay419,

Thank you for joining us on the PayPal Community Forums. I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble with making a payment. Payments can be denied for a variety of reasons, which are covered in our PayPal Help Center here. That being said, it sounds like we had trouble with charging the card, which can mean a potential issue with the card itself. If that is the case you may want to reach out to your card issuing company to ensure there are not problems with it.

I hope this information helps you get your payment completed in a timely manner.

- Dani
If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.