Sorry, we are not able to process your request. Please try again later.

Khriz_Z
Contributor
Contributor
To whom it may concern,

I've been dealing with this issue since I added a Credit Card on file during the 1st week or 2nd week of May. I am from the Philippines and I work from home and I get my salaries through PayPal. Initially, I transfer the funds to my BPI account, but as what we all know, the transferred money should be higher than 7K so you won't be charged for a withdrawal fee (5o PHP), and BPI, regardless how much you transfer, charges you 250 PHP and will have to wait for 3-5 business. So what I did, as what the other Freelancers like me suggested is they use Gcash or EON card so they can transfer the money in real time, plus you won't be charged for anything. Should be an easy task so I did. I was having problems getting a Gcash at the time because it wasn't available anywhere so I got an EON instead. I added the EON somewhere May and the first time I tried transferring money, I got an error saying "Sorry, we are not able to process your request. Please try again later." When I contacted your FB page, I was advised to call the bank, which I did and the bank confirmed to me that there are no problems in their system and I should try contacting PayPal. What my friend said, who is also using EON, try transferring the money to the Account number instead of the Card. He thought it might have something to do with the card being new and PayPal needs to identify the card first. So I tried that and waited for 3-5 business days, for the transfer to complete, however, I got charged 250 PHP for the transfer fee. Again, the option why I wanted to transfer my money to a Card instead of the Bank Account is so I won't be charged the bank transfer fee. A week after, I got my salary from my client again and I tried to transfer the money to the card but I got the same error. So I contacted the FB page and they said I should wait 72 hours. I wasn't satisfied with that so I called the PayPal hotline and they told me the same thing. So I did. I even waited longer than 72 hours just to be sure but when I tried transferring money, again, I got this error "Sorry, we are not able to process your request. Please try again later." I tried using the message center because calling the hotline and contacting your FB page is very time consuming, so I thought I'll just go ahead and try the message center. I was advised by the message center to do the same thing so I was very upset because how long should I wait before I can transfer my money? And I shouldn't be waiting for 72hours everytime (and it's not even working). So I told the message center girl to call me, in which she did and asked for my credit card number. I was able to transfer, but I didn't press "Continue" because I wanted to wait a few days to see if I'll get the same error, and good thing I did because of 3 days after, I tried making the transfer and I again I was greeted with the same message. "Sorry, we are not able to process your request. Please try again later."

Last week, I got a Gcash and added it to the account. I tried the App and was able to transfer in an instant. I was relieved at the same time, worried because I should be able to transfer money to my other cards w/o relying on Gcash. Earlier, I got my salary again and tried transferring money to my Gcash but I got an error in the Gcash app "Sorry, we are unable to proceed with your cash-in request. Please ensure that your PayPal account has been activated or that there are no security restrictions on your account. You may contact PayPal Support for more info." So again, let's just say that this is the same issue when I tried transferring money using PayPal. So now, even Gcash, the card that the previous reps and message center people have been enforcing me to use is also no longer working. I was able to transfer to it only ONCE without calling the support hotline.

There were a lot more instances but to summarize it, but to make it simple, I can only transfer money to my BANK w/o receiving the error, and whenever I want to transfer money to my CARDS, I need to call the support line. You are endorsing EASY transfer but I have not experienced that yet.
Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

MaryAu
Contributor
Contributor
I have the same issue with gcash with the same errot message. I was able to cash in once but not on my second try... What's up paypal?
Login to Me Too

MaryAu
Contributor
Contributor
How's your paypal to gcash now? Was it resolved?
Login to Me Too

Kimmn
Contributor
Contributor

I'm having the same issue, I have an old transaction from PayPal and GCash it was smooth, but now the error mention above keeping me away from my salary.

Login to Me Too

beciosmarkjo
Contributor
Contributor

same here, this is so inconvenient.
how to solve this one?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.