Red Warning triangle against Credit Card

LMQ1
Contributor
Contributor

Added a new card to my wallet.  red triangle appears.  warning states...

"Want to use your PayPal account with no spending or withdrawal limits? Confirm your card"

Get stuck in a loop confirming card!!!

Anybody any idea what the issue is?

Thanks

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Heer_S
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @LMQ1 

Thank you for posting. I understand you are concerned about the Caution on the card added. It looks like you have not confirmed the card after linking to PayPal. Please Confirm the Card to avoid such cautions or any error and to make hassle free transactions.

Thank you.
Heer

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @LMQ1,

I apologize for the difficulty you're having confirming the card and the loop you're in. If there is a loop when you try to confirm your card using the instructions that @Heer_S posted, please first try clearing the cookies and cache in your browser and restarting it. If the problems persist after that, please contact customer service for further troubleshooting. You can find your contact options at the bottom of the PayPal website.

Thank you!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.