Problems linking Wells Fargo bank account to Paypal

PGZ
New Community Member

System response is: We're sorry. We're not able to process your request right now. Please try again later.  Any reason why? Thanks for answering

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@PGZ 

Could be PayPal's sensitive internal security system triggered or there is some problem PayPal is having with connecting to the bank's system. Wait a few days and try linking again. If you're still experiencing problems, contact customer service:

Click HELP at the top menu, scroll down to click CONTACT US, and then scroll down to click CALL US.

Call early, during business hours, west coast time to try to get a US rep. Say "Live Agent" to the automated recording.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

bobsieburg
Contributor
Contributor

I have tried months ago and just tried again. Still does not work.

I think Paypal just wants to double dip and **bleep** us with BS fees.

They bang the hell out of person paying and then **bleep** the receiver of payment with **bleep**ing service fees.

Paypal is becoming a scummy company to deal with.

Login to Me Too

Temp20230525DX
New Community Member

Did you solve this in the end?

Login to Me Too

Jimrcrockett
New Community Member
No, I cannot link my Well Fargo account or debit card. It looks like PayPal , who dropped my automatic link to my WF account, wants either a 1% immediate transfer fee or $1.50 to mail a check 20-14 days out before you receive it. I will start using Zelle or Venmo on my transactions outside Ebay if this problem to extract money to my WF account lasts one more day!
Login to Me Too

john6161
Contributor
Contributor
You can only use Wells Fargo if your name is primary account holder for it to link to the Wells Fargo bank account don’t know if that would help but it did for me
Login to Me Too

Abeje28
Contributor
Contributor
Having issues! It keeps saying that this bank is disabled. I have tried linking my checking account Beefier and I’ve had this problem and I just tried my savings Account and it is saying that for both! I really don’t know what to do, I’ve been having this issue for over 2 years now and I can’t accept any payments through PayPal because of this! Help please!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.