Problem Linking bank account, redirect o home page

Mr_Ayoub
Contributor
Contributor

Hey i have this problem since 5 or 6 months!

I'm trying to add another bank account to my PayPal, but when i click "link bank button" it redirect me to the dashboard page . 

I mean i didn't even get the page where i can enter the bank information's. 

Anyone having the same issue? 

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

Mr_Ayoub
Contributor
Contributor

UPDATE: I currently reside in Morocco. The issue arose from PayPal's recent regulatory changes, restricting us to only link with Bank of Africa.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
9 REPLIES 9

elayadissam
Contributor
Contributor

I have the same problem, I contacted the support they told me that it's a general problem, but it's been more than a month, the problem still persists, do you have the solution?

Login to Me Too

NazarrEnt
New Community Member

have you get any solution of this problem ?
Because I am facing same sort of issue to link my bank account to Paypal . Can you help me with that ?

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Bindu

Hello @Mr_Ayoub, @elayadissam and @NazarrEnt,

Thank you for visiting our Community Help Forum!

Sorry to know that you're not able to add your bank account. It could be a technical glitch that the page is getting redirected. Please try clearing your cookies, history, cache, etc. Also please try using a different browser/device. If the issue persists, please reach out to our team through the available contact options at the bottom of PayPal page for additional assistance.

Best wishes,

Bindu

If you feel this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

appmaster

Why are you answering with the same solution? No, it's not a cache problem or IP address. It's a problem in your system. No support to talk to and nothing to do about it.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Meghan

Hello @appmaster

Thanks for posting your first question on the Community! Welcome! 

I'm sorry to hear that the troubleshooting steps provided have not worked, and you're still unable to link a bank account. I recommend reaching out to Customer Support through one of the options listed on our Help Center here

I hope you can add the bank soon! 

- Meghan

If you found this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution. While browsing, feel free to reply if you see a question you know the answer to. Our Community Users make the PayPal Community Forum! 
Login to Me Too

fellahi1111
New Community Member

did you fix that

Login to Me Too

Humansoul
Contributor
Contributor

Same thing here, I can't add no bank account nor credit cards 

Login to Me Too

Humansoul
Contributor
Contributor

Hi guys, did anybody find a solution to this problem ?

Login to Me Too
Solved

Mr_Ayoub
Contributor
Contributor

UPDATE: I currently reside in Morocco. The issue arose from PayPal's recent regulatory changes, restricting us to only link with Bank of Africa.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.