Problem Converting USD to PHP April 22, 2021

ledasunshine
Contributor
Contributor

Hi! I hope someone can help. I just got my payment on my work and I would like to convert it today. But as I pressed the Next button after choosing Philippine Peso, the system says : "We’re sorry, things don’t appear to be working right now. Try again later."

Is it always like that? or is it just for today? Thanks in advance

Login to Me Too
10 REPLIES 10

Jecris
Contributor
Contributor

I also can't convert my USD to PHP currency. I badly needed my money right now. I hope someone can help. 

Login to Me Too

aivee
New Community Member

I have the same issue. I also tried to send the money to someone and tried to convert it from there, but it's the same problem.

Login to Me Too

ArviJaneR
Contributor
Contributor

I have had the same problems since Monday, 19th of April. It has been days already and I did not receive any information from PayPal about any problems. Please fix. Thanks.

Login to Me Too

Daisy73
Contributor
Contributor

Hello! I also had the same issue. It's been weeks since I can't convert my money.  May I know if when will this issue be fix? Thank you so much.

By the way, may I know if this community had a moderator?

Login to Me Too

paulcas
Contributor
Contributor

For those who still encountering this issue, hope this can help.

I was trying to convert USD to Php currency last night and I received the same warning " We're sorry, things don't appear to be working right now. Try again later." attempting to convert many times but got the same warning. I'm using my mobile phone to convert currency (as always). Then today I tried again using my mobile phone still no success then I try to use my desktop instead of my mobile phone. Surprisingly!  successfully convert currency USD to PHP.

Don't know the reason but It works! Hope this can help someone.

Login to Me Too

Kimmy09
Contributor
Contributor
I was having the same problem while using my phone and tablet but when I tried it to my laptop it worked! I was able to convert from USD to Php!
Login to Me Too

nicoyguevarra
Contributor
Contributor

Well as of the 27th even the desktop version is not working, unless it is browser related... currently using Google Chrome. 

Login to Me Too

paulcas
Contributor
Contributor
Have you try using incognito?
Login to Me Too

nicoyguevarra
Contributor
Contributor

Nope. Why? I really think they should fix this without us bothering doing different techniques just to convert our money. And they boast security... To much security I guess to the point even us can't get a hold of our money. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.