Prepaid Mastercard linking issues

NHabeeb

I have linked my Prepaid Master card to Paypal and it worked fine then, I had to remove it, now I want to re-link it but it keeps telling me "Your card has been declined. Please try a different payment method." is there any solution to this?

The bank from where I issued the card from keeps telling me that the card is working fine and that there is nothing wrong with it, they are saying that the problem is from Paypal. is there anything I can do? Tried to contact Paypal support but with no luck. Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_JonK

Hello @NHabeeb,

Welcome to the PayPal Community! I'm sorry to hear you're running into some issues linking your Prepaid Mastercard. I would recommend reaching out to the number on the back of the Prepaid card to make sure it's still active and has a balance. If the card does not have a balance, you may not be able to link it as the authorization may fail. You may also want to make sure the billing address matches what you have on your Prepaid card and on PayPal. 

Best wishes!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.