Paypal to Gcash Unable to Process Cash In

seseriya
Contributor
Contributor

I can't cash in please help!

There's no error code just a message from the app that says:

"Your cash-in is being processed. Kindly wait up to 24 hours (etc)" followed by a text message that says:

"We are unable to process your Paypal Cash-in request at the moment. For assistance, please visit (etc).".

I have already emailed the Gcash team but there's no feedback. I even tried the live chat. The same response.

Already tried:

1.) Re-linking my paypal to Gcash. Link another paypal account then re-link the old email.

2.) Clear the Gcash cache, clear data. Force stop. Updating the Gcash to the latest version.

3.) log in/log out, re-authenticate the device.

4.) Stop Android Web Viewer

5.) Clear cache Chrome

6.) Check pre-approved payment plans (no red flag there or cancelled)

7.) Turn my phone on and off.

8.) Tried to withdraw smaller amounts

9.) Checked that my Gcash email is the same as my Paypal email

10.) My Gcash full Name (including middle name), address, birthday, phone number are exactly the same as my Paypal (word for word)

11.) My Paypal is a personal account not a business account. The currency is in peso.

12.) Removed all pre-approved payments then re-link the gcash app

My Gcash account is fully verified too by the way. As you can imagine I have done everything except throwing my phone away.

Login to Me Too
15 REPLIES 15

Adhie08
Contributor
Contributor
Or should i need to uninstall only my paypal? I badly need your help. The money there is for my medical, and for mu operation 😥
Login to Me Too

seseriya
Contributor
Contributor

So sorry to hear that. Please try Paymaya too. I don't have any experience withdrawing from Paymaya. Please refer to this article I found: <removed>.hope you get your money.

Login to Me Too

Adhie08
Contributor
Contributor
No dear, its been 3 days now, and first time it happen.. They always sending me a message thay unable to process your paypal cash in at the moment, but i check my gcash there no problem about it, but when i check my paypal account and even sending money from paypal they always said that inhave some issues to my paypal account.. And i never get my money from there.
Login to Me Too

seseriya
Contributor
Contributor
I uninstalled only GCash since I was accessing PayPal on my PC.
Login to Me Too

Adhie08
Contributor
Contributor
Thank you so much 😊 i hope it will works 😥 badly need it for operation, im so stress for it, my paypal always tell me that there have some issues to youre account and im really bothered about it😥
Login to Me Too

Epiphany03
New Community Member
Hello! Do you gace have any update on this issue?? I'm also experiencing the same problem. Thanks!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.