Paypal to Gcash Unable to Process Cash In

seseriya
Contributor
Contributor

I can't cash in please help!

There's no error code just a message from the app that says:

"Your cash-in is being processed. Kindly wait up to 24 hours (etc)" followed by a text message that says:

"We are unable to process your Paypal Cash-in request at the moment. For assistance, please visit (etc).".

I have already emailed the Gcash team but there's no feedback. I even tried the live chat. The same response.

Already tried:

1.) Re-linking my paypal to Gcash. Link another paypal account then re-link the old email.

2.) Clear the Gcash cache, clear data. Force stop. Updating the Gcash to the latest version.

3.) log in/log out, re-authenticate the device.

4.) Stop Android Web Viewer

5.) Clear cache Chrome

6.) Check pre-approved payment plans (no red flag there or cancelled)

7.) Turn my phone on and off.

8.) Tried to withdraw smaller amounts

9.) Checked that my Gcash email is the same as my Paypal email

10.) My Gcash full Name (including middle name), address, birthday, phone number are exactly the same as my Paypal (word for word)

11.) My Paypal is a personal account not a business account. The currency is in peso.

12.) Removed all pre-approved payments then re-link the gcash app

My Gcash account is fully verified too by the way. As you can imagine I have done everything except throwing my phone away.

Login to Me Too
15 REPLIES 15

seseriya
Contributor
Contributor
Hi guys just want to update my status. I got a reply from PayPal: I understand that you want to make a transfer to GCash and I'm sorry to hear that you were unable to. Let me clarify this for you. The reason why your transaction for xx PHP is not going through is because the attempt is being declined by our security program. To provide one of the safest online payment methods for all PayPal customers, our internal security program reviews all transactions before it is approved. This process helps us safeguard our customers PayPal account from any unauthorized transactions. Kindly attempt to withdraw the funds through a link visa card or a locally issued bank account and US bank. If you urgently need the funds, you may use it in making payments or by sending it to a different PayPal account. If this will not work for you, you may refund the payment and contact the sender to complete the payment outside PayPal for the mean time. You have my assurance that this is only for this specific transaction and should not affect any of your future attempts in completing a payment. Here in PayPal, security is our top priority. We appreciate your patience and understanding. Sincerely, Kimberlie PayPal BOTTOMLINE: DO NOT USE GCASH TO WITHDRAW FROM PAYPAL. Please save yourself from all the headaches. PayPal has probably flagged GCash transactions as security risks that's why they are limiting it. After the recent maintenance update of PayPal (with GCash), a lot of people have not been able to withdraw their funds even if they have cashed in before. Please use BPI or Eon. I won't advise using Paymaya either.
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Siobhán

Sorry to hear you are experiencing problems with this @seseriya. We appreciate you updating others here. 

Siobhán

Login to Me Too

Esboooy
Contributor
Contributor
But how can i transfer my PayPal funds to Gcash i dont know what to do till now 😭
Login to Me Too

mjdc0x3a
Contributor
Contributor
I am experiencing this too. I need my money to pay the bills. I have tried everything too
Login to Me Too

ggabriel1418
Contributor
Contributor
Me too, any solutions?
Login to Me Too

Adhie08
Contributor
Contributor
Hi have u fix your paypal to gcash? May i know what you did to fix it? Its beend 3days now that im expiriencing this
Login to Me Too

Adhie08
Contributor
Contributor
Same here, 3days now, and i badly need to get my funds, i really cant transfer my funds from paypal to gcash too
Login to Me Too

seseriya
Contributor
Contributor
Hi, I have successfully withdrawn 2x from Gcash after I have posted the above. I hope this helps. The first time was after they updated the Gcash app. And it's not often that they do. I was able to withdraw successfully from PayPal to Gcash right after the update. The second time was after I'm experiencing the same problem again. I uninstalled the app and waited at least 5 days before reinstalling. I have successfully withdrawn my money without any problems. I think PayPal is flagging transactions from Gcash because Gcash is having problems on their end. I'd recommend having an EON account as a backup just in case your transaction won't go through. Goodluck!
Login to Me Too

Adhie08
Contributor
Contributor
Did you uninstall your paypal and gcash also?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.