Paypal saying "card declined by card issuer" even when my bank showed me they're going through.

lxchet
Contributor
Contributor

I've been trying to add my new debit card I got last week for the past few days now. I even called Paypal and they were able to lift all blocks and limitations on my account. I was still unable to add my card. My last card was also a debit card from the same bank and I was able to use that without any problems. I can't even login to my bank account through Paypal as it always says try again later. I was able to add my Mom's debit card since I had to pay off some stuff that was late because I wasn't able to add my own card. (We both use the same bank). It is not on my banks end as I visited them several times. They even showed me their screen on what they're seeing on their end and according to them, Paypal is going through but something is blocking me on Paypal's end. My bank can't see why it's being blocked, it just shows that Paypal is blocking it. I can use my card just fine to make Amazon and other online purchases; I was also able to change my Cashapp and Venmo payment methods to use my new card. VENMO IS A PAYPAL SERVICE? I would like to keep using Paypal as I make a lot of international purchases and transactions. Any help is appreciated.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.