Paypal doesn't send two small verification payments to verify bank account

Rachelle_
New Community Member

hi, i have setup my paypal account and i added my bank account but for some reason when i try to get it verified i get no small payments from paypal to verify the bank account. Ive been waiting for like 8 days and have unlinked and linked my bank account again can someone help ?

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Rachelle_ 

As you have not added your country to your profile (so we can see when we hover over your username) or said in your post which country you are in then sadly can't advise.
Paypal varies a great deal country to country so you need to tell us where you are on this worldwide community forum.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

AdD10
Contributor
Contributor
@kernowlass I have the same issue and I'm from the Philippines. What should I do? Thank you!
Login to Me Too

PayPal_JonK

Hello @AdD10,

Welcome! I'm sorry you're running into some issues receiving the two small confirmation payments. Normally, it takes around 5-7 business days for the deposits to show on your banks end. If you can view your card statement online, you can check for the amounts there. Otherwise, you’ll need to wait for your next statement in the mail.

If you're still running into issues after that, I'd recommend reaching out to our Customer Support teams by clicking "Contact" at the bottom of each PayPal page. 

Good luck!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.