Paypal does not make a transfer to a visa card

merzhanlaura
Contributor
Contributor

Hello. Two days ago I transferred money from paypal to a visa card. Now I can't do it, they write - I'm sorry for that. We can't complete this for you right now. You can try again in a minute or two. If you still have problems, let us know. All the support service agents are busy, I can't get through. This has not happened before. Help

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

S_Ameen
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @merzhanlaura 

Welcome to the PayPal Community! I understand that you are unable to withdraw money to the card from your account. The withdrawal might have been stopped by our security system to make sure that your account is safe and secure. I suggest you try withdrawing the money at a later date.

Ameen

Login to Me Too

merzhanlaura
Contributor
Contributor
how many days will it take? I mean checking security
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Marina

Thanks for your reply, @merzhanlaura. In general, we advise waiting about 48-72 hours before making another attempt. Please make sure you're logging in using a familiar device on a secure internet network and avoid using a VPN or proxy server when accessing your account. If you're still running into issues after that, it would be best to contact our Customer Support team. If you're having trouble reaching an agent through our website, feel free to send us a private message on Facebook or a direct message on Twitter for further assistance.

- Marina

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.