Paypal debited me card testing fee but mistakenly deleted the code what should I do

Nikky147
New Community Member
Hi I was debited $1.95 card testing fee from paypal but I mistakenly deleted it from my phone. Then tried the second time the debited me again with no code please how long does it take for them to refund my money. Secondly I have tried again they said card declined by issuing bank it getting to a month this happen and am scared of losing my money.Please is there anything you suggest I can do to get my money back??
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Siobhan2

Hi Nikky147, 

Thank you for contacting the PayPal Community Forum, and welcome as a new member! 

The 4 digit code will appear on your bank/card statement, and will not be sent to you via SMS or email. Please review your bank/card statement online for the 4 digit verification code. Once you have entered the code correctly into your PayPal account, and the verification is complete, the 2 amounts of $1.95 will be refunded to you. 

- Siobhan 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.